TatsudomoStudiosTatsudomoStudios

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Champ Can't See you The Champ Can't See you

Fatality.

Villainy - The Meh Escape Villainy - The Meh Escape

Chronomonator is easily my most favorite villain in this series. So much wit and laid-back attitude. Anyway, this was a hilarious intro to Gamma Wiz and Captain Stalwart. Fine voice work from both Jazza and HappyHarry. And, as usual, very colorful and expressive animation.

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Amazing, to say the least. A God-send of an episode, to say the most. Love the character development of Nylocke, and the hilarious additional animation by Mr. Palmer. All I can say is, keep up the good work, and I hope to see the outcome of your fellow comrades in arms in the world of TOME.

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

All your medals are belong to me! Anyways, congrats on another great game.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Congrats on all the medals

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I knew he was an alien! Finally, our questions about him have been answered! XD Seriously, though, awesome point-and-click of a hilariously terrible, TERRIBLE film. Tom Fulp strikes again!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

O_O ... Uh...

This is the weirdest game I've ever seen. But I gotta give you credit on popular culture references.

"Mephiles' Whisper" "Mephiles' Whisper"

Is it wrong to say you play Shadow better than Jason Griffith? Of course not. Jason Griffith sucks balls. But are you better at Mephiles than Dan Green? That's debatable, but who knows... 4.5 stars, mostly because I hate Sonic '06.

Suddenly Bear Suddenly Bear

Nothing better than a song to complain about the inconsistencies of life, especially that SUDDENLY BEAR! It is probably the best one I heard so far, especially considering I've become a fan of Metal recently (thank Brutal Legend). And I can tell this was supposed to be a joke. Who doesn't like to make a good old joke? I liked the part at the end where the bear just flatly says... "I'm a bear." XD

Sandvich (TF2 Remix) Sandvich (TF2 Remix)

No song can be more epic in a TF2 parody! XD

I am lol-ing at this every time I listen! I love TF2 AND the Moskau meme. ^-^

It was super effective... It was super effective...

O-o-o-o-oh! That's all that needs to be said.

A Tale of Two Trixies A Tale of Two Trixies

I gotta say, I've never heard of any good fanfics (through lack of trying), but you definitely took the cake, good sir. Forget a comic. This needs to be animated with professional(ly adequate) voice actors. And this picture is quite good. If this were animated, this would make a good title card.

Animalympics Animalympics

I managed to watch Animalympics. You were right. It is pretty amazing. Quick question, though. What's with the owl judge in your pic? I never saw him in the movie.

C-Rocket1 responds:

I just to come up with a judge characters and an Owl seemed like a logical choice.