TatsudomoStudiosTatsudomoStudios

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Champ Can't See you The Champ Can't See you

Fatality.

Villainy - The Meh Escape Villainy - The Meh Escape

Chronomonator is easily my most favorite villain in this series. So much wit and laid-back attitude. Anyway, this was a hilarious intro to Gamma Wiz and Captain Stalwart. Fine voice work from both Jazza and HappyHarry. And, as usual, very colorful and expressive animation.

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Amazing, to say the least. A God-send of an episode, to say the most. Love the character development of Nylocke, and the hilarious additional animation by Mr. Palmer. All I can say is, keep up the good work, and I hope to see the outcome of your fellow comrades in arms in the world of TOME.

Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3) Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)

I came for the Omahdon, and stayed for the interesting story. X3

Toons These Days: Ep 11 Toons These Days: Ep 11

I don't think the voice is bad, but if the actor voiced this character before, why didn't he use the voice from before? Anyway, I'm surprised no one's commenting on the obvious Nostalgia Critic reference you put in, you crazy dude. XD Can't wait for the next 'toon!

Toons These Days: Ep 6 Toons These Days: Ep 6

Fun as usual. I'm glad he has a good opinion of The Legend of Korra.

TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

Was that friggin' Tim Curry as Serpentine?! O.o Or a really good impression by Antfish? I can't tell! Answer, please. Excellent animation as always, along with excellent voice acting by LittleKuriboh and Antfish. And possibly Tim Curry. I also definitely like the aged parchment segments; it adds a bit of atmosphere in these role-playing scenarios. Keep up the good work, Kirbopher.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

You should look into hiring some voice actors. Besides that, pretty good. I'm willing to participate, and I have other friends who are more than willing to help as well.

bocodamondo responds:

i'll see

Conroy Cat 4 Conroy Cat 4

Conroy has been watching too much Dragon Ball Z Abridged, apparently. Still very awesome animation and classic cartoon gags. I look forward to seeing more.

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Not exactly on par with professional animation like in the actual show, but pretty awesome animation. That doctor doesn't know what he's up against making Derpy his assistant. XD Also, MUFFINS!!! I will have to say something about the voice quality, especially on Dr. Whooves. It sounds like I can still hear his voice reverberating from the walls. (Yes, that's a real word.) And I would know, I have the same problem. Still, keep up the good work, and I hope to see more non-hate FiM animations. ^-^